McDowell Elementary School has accepted the challenge of helping to find a cure for Blood Cancer.
It is joining over 29,000 schools across the nation to make a difference and raise as much money as possible! Over the next three weeks the school will be working to reach our goal.
Thank you to our McDowell Community!!!
Ten Ways to Support our children during their Pennies for Patients Program:
- Talk to your child about the value of giving back.
- Share your child's classroom, school or individual fundraising page with friends and family.
- Each day, ask your child about the program.
- Take a coin collection jar to work
- Ask if your child would like to write a letter to their Honored Hero.
- Make a personal donation with a check or online gift.
- Ask your company about matching gifts.
- Ask your child if they have any questions about cancer.
- Encourage your child to explore the For Students section of this Web site.
- Tell them you're proud of them for making a difference!