Saturday, December 21, 2013

MELISSA SKOPCZYNSKI: Past two weeks have flown by ...


By Melissa Skopczynski
Truman High School Principal

Wow, the last two weeks have flown by with all the activities in and outside of the classroom at Truman High School.

Our second trimester is off to a good start and so are the girls and boys Cougar basketball teams (both are currently undefeated). Way to show that Cougar Pride!

As the holiday quickly approaches let me take the opportunity to extend my warm holiday wishes to you and your family. I hope everyone truly enjoys their time off and comes back refreshed and ready to go.

I am blessed to have a wonderful staff. Thank you to Kim, Linda and Vickie for making out staff party a success. We appreciate all your hard work and effort. I would also like to recognize Ms. Carr and Mrs. Hutter for putting on a great play.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment